Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Numero Uno

No use in trying to make the first one the very best introduction I can come up with, because that never works :) I guess I'm just trying this blog stuff out because it's a more convenient form of journaling...I mean I'm already on the computer anyway! No, I'm not that lazy...I'm just doing homework on my laptop anyway. Yeah, that's it. Homework.

Until I get my tall, iced, nonfat caramel macchiato, I don't think I can write very much. Lately I've decided not to drink too much coffee when it's unnecessary (shoot, I sound like an alcoholic), but I've begun to find more necessary reasons. Like in Modern Dance class at 10AM yesterday...never dance without coffee when your instructor has had 4 espresso shots. At least I got a good workout! Actually, come to think of it, modern dance would be so much easier with a couple macchiatos in me! There, that's a reason.

1 comment:

M. said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!